Goalsetter Recalls Wall-Mounted Basketball Goals Due to Serious Impact Injury Hazard and Risk of Death; One Fatality Reported
- The basketball goal can detach from the wall and fall to the ground posing a serious impact injury hazard and risk of death.
Brother Recalls Power Adapters Sold with AirSure DF-2 Dynamic Filtration Tabletop Air Purifiers Due to Electrical Shock Hazard
- The Meic AC power adapter casing can break while the adapter is being plugged into or removed from an electrical outlet, exposing its metal prongs, posing electrical shock and electrocution hazards.
Amazon Recalls Amazon Basics Desk Chairs Due to Fall and Injury Hazards (Recall Alert)
- The chairs' leg base can break, posing fall and injury hazards.
LG Energy Solution Michigan Recalls Home Energy Storage Batteries Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
- The home solar panel batteries can overheat, posing a risk of fire and emission of harmful smoke.
Radio Flyer Recalls Cyberquad for Kids, Due to Violations of Federal Safety Standard for All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) and Risk of Injury; Sold Exclusively Online by Tesla
- The Cyberquad fails to comply with the federal mandatory safety standard requirements for youth ATVs, including mechanical suspension and maximum tire pressure. Additionally, the Cyberquad lacks a CPSC-approved ATV action plan, which is required to manufacture, import, sell, or distribute ATVs. ATV action plans contain numerous safety requirements, such as rider training, dissemination of safety information, age recommendations, and other safety measures. These ATV safety standards are in place to reduce crash and injury hazards, preventing serious injury or death.
Bike USA Recalls Punisher Cycling Helmets Due to Risk of Head Injury (Recall Alert)
- The recalled helmets do not comply with the positional stability and impact attenuation requirements of the U.S. CPSC federal safety standard for bicycle helmets. The helmets can fail to protect in the event of a crash, posing a risk of head injury.
Johnson Health Tech Trading Recalls Horizon Fitness Treadmills Due to Fall Hazard
- The treadmills can unexpectedly accelerate, change speed, or stop without user input, posing a fall hazard.