Children's Sleepwear Recalled Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards and Burn Hazard; Imported by Jammers Apparel Group; Sold Exclusively at JCPenney
- The children's nightgowns fail to meet the flammability standards for children's sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
U.P. Fashion Recalls Children's Rings Due to Violation of Federal Lead Content Ban
- The metal base of the ring contains levels of lead that exceed the federal lead content ban. Lead is toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health issues.
Newair Recalls Magic Chef Air Fryers Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- The air fryer can overheat, posing fire and burn hazards.
U-Line Recalls Outdoor Freezers Due to Fire Hazard
- The outdoor freezers can overheat, posing a fire hazard.
E-Bikes Recalled Due to Fire, Explosion and Burn Hazards; Distributed by Ancheer
- The lithium-ion batteries can ignite, explode or spark, posing fire, explosion and burn hazards to consumers.
Early Learning Centre Little Senses Lights & Sounds Shape Sorter Toys Due to Choking Hazard; Manufactured by Addo Play; Sold Exclusively at Amazon.com
- The red cube can come apart or detach during use and release the small white ball inside the cube, posing a choking hazard to infants.
Cressi-Sub USA Recalls Scuba Diver Buoyancy Compensator Devices Due to Drowning Hazard
- Defective metal fittings on the inflator hose can cause an airflow restriction and failure to inflate, or improper inflation of the BCD, posing a drowning hazard to the user.
Children's Sleepwear Recalled Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards and Burn Hazard; Imported by Ekouaer; Sold Exclusively at Amazon.com
- The children's bathrobes fail to meet the flammability standards for children's sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP) Recalls Snowmobiles Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
- The fuel injector hose retainer screw can loosen and cause a fuel leak, posing a fire hazard.